POSEIDON - Wise Owl One Hour Enamel
A blue/green that is so deeply pigmented, that it is almost on the black scale.
One Hour Enamel Paint also known as OHE, is an incredibly tough, tenacious, fast-drying acrylic enamel for interior and exterior use on surfaces that require a quick return to service and an abrasion-resistant finish.
Our One Hour Enamel (OHE) is a total game-changer for both professionals and DIY’ers alike!
Our water-based enamel formula made primarily for Furniture, Kitchen Cabinets and Front Doors, has a stone-like Satin topcoat built-in.
It is a great choice for painting furniture, cabinets, trim, or updating exterior and interior doors. This quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time.
Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.